SAMSUNG 860 EVO SSD 250GB – M.2 SATA Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology (MZ-N6E250BW)
- Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology. Optimized Performance for Everyday Computing
- Enhanced Performance: Sequential Read/Write speeds up to 560MB/s and 530MB/s respectively
- Ideal for mainstream PCs and laptops for personal, gaming and business use and sequential write speed is up to 520 MB/s sequential write
- Hardware/Software Compatibility: Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32-bit and 64-bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX, and Linux
- Included Contents: M.2 SATA (6Gb/s) SSD & User Manual (All Other Cables, Screws, Brackets Not Included). 5-Year Warranty
The SSD you trust
The newest edition to one of the world’s top selling* SATA SSD series, the Samsung 860 EVO is specially designed to enhance performance of mainstream PCs and laptops. With the latest V-NAND technology, this fast and reliable SSD comes in a wide range of compatible form factors and capacities.
*Sources: NPD (US data from Jan. 2015 to Oct. 2017)
Speeds are consistent, even under heavy workloads and multi-tasking allowing for faster file transfer. The 860 EVO performs at sequential read speeds up to 550 MB/s* with Intelligent TurboWrite technology, and sequential write speeds up to 520 MB/s. The TurboWrite buffer size* is upgraded from 12 GB to 78 GB.
Up to 8x higher TBW (Terabytes Written)** than the 850 EVO. Feel secure storing and rendering large sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications.
Benefit from faster, more fluid communication with your host system. The refined ECC† algorithm and a new MJX controller generate higher speeds, and the improved queued trim enhances Linux compatibility