Succulent Cuttings, NO Roots on Plants, Succulents Plants Live, Great for Terrariums, Mini Garden Starter Plants by The Succulent Cult
Succulent Cuttings with NO ROOTS, SOIL, OR POTS
Succulent Cuttings from our large nursery collection.
All of our succulents are grown locally in our Succulent & Cactus Nursery located in California. Each cutting will be hand selected from our nursery mother stock. We do our best to include as much mix of colors and textures based on the current availability but you will not necessary receive the cuttings shown in the picture for this listing. Please note that not all varieties are available year round and choices of cuttings will depend on mother nature herself and whether or not certain varieties are in dormancy.
What to Expect?
- CUTTINGS with NO ROOTS that are easy to root with little to no experience.
- 7 different varieties freshly cut and calloused prior to shipping to ensure healthy arrival.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: This listing is for cuttings only with no roots, pots, or soil included.
- Keep in mind that these cuttings travel in a box for approx. 5 days and colors may appear different.
Beginner Friendly Directions On How To Root Your Cuttings
- Open your box immediately upon arrival. Never expose them under direct sun when arrival
- It is crucial that you use a well draining Succulent & Cactus soil mix to prevent root rot, before planting LIGHTLY moisten the soil & plant your cutting ½-2 inches into the soil. It is important not to over moisten the soil as this will lead to root rot since the cuttings don’t yet have roots.
- Choose a warm, airy location under indirect/filtered sunlight, or shaded area after planting. Water it 5-10 days after planting depending on condition. All cuttings usually develop roots anywhere from 2-6 weeks. NEVER PLACE CUTTINGS IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT AS THIS WILL KILL YOUR CUTTINGS WITHIN A FEW HOURS.
- Once your cuttings grow a root system, your water cycle should be once a week or when soil is COMPLETELY DRY. Keep in mind that the colors/vibrancy of your succulents will ultimately depend on where they are located (indoor/outdoor) and of course the time of year as succulents also go through dormancy.
Creative Ideas for Your Succulents
The size and slow growth of these succulents make them perfect for terrariums. They thrive in high-light and low-moisture environments, so open terrariums with access to indirect sunlight work best for a vibrant Terrarium.
DIY Fairy Gardens
Try creating your very own fairy garden with loved ones! Choose from a range of sizes, colors, and textures of succulents and pair them with your choice of decorations and accents.
DIY Succulent Planters
The possibilities are only limited by your imagination. Display them in a plant holder, a wall mount, or even in a live wreath. Because of their amazingly low care requirements, they can even make the perfect desk centerpiece for your office.